1. What's the difference between CSS Scan Basic (2.0) and CSS Scan Pro?
Pro has almost everything that CSS Scan has, with the exception of the "Sources" tab - to know where a CSS comes from (which file and selector), plus:
2. Does CSS Scan Pro work with any website?
Yes, CSS Scan Pro runs as an extension on the browser so it works on any website.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for the CSS Scan Pro using PayPal or any credit card.
4. Can I transfer my CSS Scan Pro license key from one machine to another?
Of course! Your license can have 3 simultaneous activations. If you already reached your limit, just deactivate any activation from the previous computer and activate it on the new one. You can do that anytime, by yourself at My license.
5. Where can I find my license?
After buying, you'll get an email from Gumroad with your license key and receipt. If you can't find it, go to the My license page and follow the instructions.
6. How can I receive the next updates?
The extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari will be automatically updated as soon as we deliver new updates.
7. What can I expect in terms of new features and update releases?
We have been delivering frequent updates since our launch, and plan to continue working hard to deliver new and exciting features each month.
8. Can I use CSS Scan Pro to work on my clients' websites?
Sure can! We've carefully developed CSS Scan Pro to help you get more clients, by completing projects faster with more approving results.
9. Do you offer a Demo version?
10. Do you offer license bundles for teams?
Yes, check our license bundles for teams here.